|12′ x 16′|
This fine art is an enhanced canvas reproduction SINAGRAPH executed in its entirely by Sina using the highest quality texture materials.
The 18th-century Casa de los Condes de Jaruco (House of the Counts of Jaruco) was built between 1733 and 1737 by the father of the future Count of Jaruco. The highlight of this mansion are the large doors that open to a elegant courtyard surrounded by beautifully designed archways with hanging vines. Today the once mansion houses a government cultural office along with art galleries featuring Cuban artists.